The most significant gathering of human rights activists across the world.
The Oslo Freedom Forum (OFF) is a thriving global community of people united by a common vision of making the world more peaceful, prosperous, and free
OFF is a program of HRF that seeks to:
1. Raise human rights to the top of the world agenda
2. Highlight the work of activists and innovators
3. Expose authoritarian regimes
4. Inspire action through the exchange of ideas
5. Build, grow, and equip a vibrant international community
6. Establish a human rights network of journalists
7. Connect participants with allies and supporters
If you are interested in supporting or attending any upcoming OFF events, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Oslo Freedom Forum is now convening regional events throughout the year. In addition to our flagship event in Norway, our new Global Expansion includes OFF in Johannesburg, OFF in Taiwan, and OFF in Mexico City.
Each regional event features 10 talks by OFF speakers, a Tech Lab, an Interactive Expo, and local music and art. With generous support from the John Templeton Foundation, OFF will host these events annually through 2021, with the goal of raising the local interest and funding needed to continue an OFF presence in these countries for years to come.
Upcoming Oslo Freedom Forums
Oslo Freedom Forum in Taiwan
November 10, 2018
Oslo Freedom Forum in Mexico City
February 26, 2019
Oslo Freedom Forum in Johannesburg
April 1, 2019
2019 Oslo Freedom Forum in Norway
May 27-29, 2019