The Human Rights Foundation (HRF) and Aker’s Seetee are excited to present the Financial Freedom Track, taking place at the 2022 Oslo Freedom Forum on May 23-25.
Alongside other tracks that will touch on democratic movements, justice and reform, and technology and civil liberties, in this track the audience will have the opportunity to learn from leading experts in the digital currency space.
There will also be a hands-on academy where participants will have the opportunity to learn how to use Bitcoin and related technologies in a classroom setting from the world’s top experts. Many human rights activists face frozen bank accounts, capital controls, and currency devaluation. As a result, many have turned to new currencies to keep their efforts going.
Themes to be explored:
– Central Bank Digital Currencies, Privacy, and the Cashless Society
– The Rise of Stablecoins in Emerging Markets and Authoritarian Regimes
– The Quest for Financial Freedom
– Is Bitcoin Compatible with Democracy?
– A Sustainable Financial World
– Bitcoin, the Environment, and Human Rights
– Freedom Money
– Can Bitcoin Reach a Billion People?
Meet the Financial Freedom Track Speakers